For bolting applications that require powerful performance in tight spaces, Titan’s LP Series hydraulic torque wrench gets the job done right. This low-profile hydraulic torque wrench is made to fit in small spaces without sacrificing power. This gives you better accessibility, better power, reduced repair costs, and a tool that’s designed to last longer than its competitors.
The LP Series Hydraulic Torque Wrench is unique because of the “Wide Track” ratchet tooth design distributes stress evenly, which provides a bigger contact area that delivers the strength to get the job done right every time. Each hydraulic torque wrench has a calibration certificate with traceability to N.I.S.T. All testing equipment is calibrated by NVLAP Accredited Calibration Laboratory.
Every time you choose Titan, you’re sure to get a product that’s:
- Competitively priced
- Designed with your safety in mind
- Powerful enough to handle the toughest jobs
- Backed by an exceptional warranty
- Finite element design
- Extremely versatile and slim design
- Wide range of accessories
- Made in the USA
- Accurate to +/-3%
- Smallest ratchet width available on the market to fit the tightest spaces
- SuperThin Link series use the interchangeable LP power head
- Extremely versatile and light-weight
LP Series hydraulic torque wrench - Leaflet (English)
LP SERİSİ İnce Profil Hidrolik Tork Anahtarları (Türkçe)
Request a Quote
Discover the unbeatable value and unmatched performance that has made Titan’s LP Series an industry favorite.
Contact us for a free quote or to learn more about our hydraulic torque wrench products.